5.01.2013

Currently Loving: Mint + Coral


{1. Zara maxi skirt // 2. Zara pointy toed pumps // 3. H&M crop top // 4. Zara high heeled sandals // Etsy striped straws} 

In honor of May Day, I wanted to share my favorite spring color combo as of late. I tend to gravitate towards a specific color palette each season, and right now I can't get enough of mint and coral. Together or on their own, I just love these soft, feminine hues. I may have gone a bit overboard in the mint department, as my new car is also this lovely shade of green, but that's one accessory that will be sticking around long past springtime. As you've noticed, most of this collage is made up of items that can be found at Zara, another thing I just can't get enough of this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...