4.29.2013

Easy Weeknight Dinner


I love food and one of my favorite treats during the week is to go out to a great dinner. As much as I love dining out, my wallet doesn't always agree. If you're anything like me, cooking is the last thing you have energy for at the end of a long work day. I enjoy the process of cooking, but it can often seem like so much effort at the end of the day. Last week I made this simple polenta dish for dinner, and was pleasantly surprised by how easy and tasty it was. It turned out to be the perfect mid-week dinner: simple, easy and transitions from stove to table in 15 minutes.

All you need is:
1. polenta
2. your favorite pasta sauce
3. arugula
4. parmesan cheese
5. olive oil
6. cracked pepper

Slice polenta into thin medallions and cook in a frying pan with a touch of olive oil. Once cooked through, top with pasta sauce and parmesan cheese. Serve with arugula and cracked pepper for extra flavor. 




Bon appetite. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the font on the ingredients, and I had NO idea polenta could be so easy. Sad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...