5.06.2013

SF Street Style via LLC

One of my favorite subjects to photograph are people, especially people with great style. My roommate, and writer of LLC Style, has a sophisticated yet playful look, that is always so much fun to capture on camera. I'd describe her style as classic, clean and always colorful. In other words, J.Crew meets Kate Spade with a splash of Zara

 Since we moved into our apartment in December, I've had so much fun snapping photos of her outfits in our picturesque San Francisco neighborhood. Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from some of our recent shoots.





If you're in the San Francisco area and are interested in collaborating on a shoot, drop me a line at seramichael@gmail.com.

Have a lovely week!

{collages 1 + 2 were photographed in San Francisco // collages 3 + 4 were photographed in Los Angeles}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...