6.04.2012

Traveling in Style


{image via}

Since I was young, I've always loved airports. As much as I'd like to say I loath the lines and crowds, I must admit that airports are one of my favorite places. That feeling of taking off, landing and purchasing an overpriced magazine from the airport newsstand all bring to mind the excitement of jetting-setting to somewhere new, with unexpected adventures ahead. That must be why the the final scene of Love Actually makes me cry every time, and of course tops my list of favorite movies. 

But when it comes to dressing for the journey, it's almost impossible to look your best while traveling, unless you happen to have your own personal jet. In tabloid magazines, my favorite outfits to admire (besides red carpet dresses) are the airport outfits. The starlets always seem to have packed just the perfect amount of luggage into a stylishly small bag, while appearing totally chic at the same time. As my week ahead consists of deciding how I should squeeze my closet into one month's worth of space, here are some looks I've been admiring from these fashionably traveled ladies. 


{patterns & layers}


{classy & casual}


{cute & comfortable}


{bold & bright}

{1,2,3,4}

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I was literally JUST about to write a new post about travel style! You can tell where our minds are!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...