6.01.2012

Red, White and Hats

It truly feels like summer is upon us when I can bring out my fedora hat I bought last year from Urban Outfitters. It's just one of those staple items I love for summer beach days. This past weekend it was so nice to experience warmer temperatures than I'm used to in Northern California, during my trip to L.A.

Although red lipstick is usually a nighttime look, I'm really loving red lips for any occasion lately, even just for lunch by the beach. 


{enjoying Manhattan Beach}


{my new favorite H&M necklace}


{red}


{my favorite accessories lately: Kate Spade case, and Juicy handbag}

Have a lovely weekend.


{photo credit: Art Mueller}

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING red lipstick! Bought the perfect color for Paris!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...