5.30.2012

The Long Weekend


{view of Los Angeles from my friend's front yard}

Although making plans has its advantages, I find that spontaneity allows room for less expectations and more adventurous spirits. I just returned from a post-grad mini trip to L.A., where an agenda-free calendar made for a perfect getaway. I visited with everyone on my list and did whatever sounded most fitting at that moment. After months of deadlines, plans and schedules, I found that living in the moment was the thing I needed most this Memorial Day weekend. 


{lily pad pond at the Getty Villa in Malibu}


{beautiful grounds at the sunny Getty Villa -- amazing spot for a wedding!}


{Memorial Day outfit: Urban Outfitters dress, Marc Jacobs sunglasses, Juicy Couture bag, Coach sandals and Michael Kors watch}


{exploring the gardens}

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...