6.13.2012

Paris & Peonies


Just as I thought, I love Paris. As soon as I got out of the taxi and rolled my suitcase (unfortunately packing lightly enough for a backpack was not within my packing capacity) to my apartment through the tree-lined streets, I instantly felt at home. The lifestyle fits perfectly with my personality and I love everything from the relaxed ambience of afternoon coffee at a street cafĂ©, the pink peony filled flower shops on every corner and of course, the well dressed crowds. Each an every apartment looks absolutely beautiful, with stunning architecture and flower box-lined windows. If I had a job, I might just move in. 

{the view from my apartment - although not the most glamourous of the bunch, I can't complain}


{bridge over the Seine}


{too many amazing cafes to count}


{first cappuccino} 


{lots of this - thank goodness for walking} 


{pretty postcards}


{visiting Notre Dame}


{lights of Notre Dame}


{locks of love}

Photos of today coming soon. It was the best day of getting lost, riding the Metro, eating delicious ice cream, buying a bouquet of pink flowers and taking photos on other people's mopeds. Just as we ducked into our apartment the rain started to pour and we are now watching the lightning flash from our big apartment windows. 

Bonsoir. 

4 comments:

  1. Great pics
    hv been to paris years ago and it reminds me good times
    best

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I just found your blog lovely! And that's why I just followed you. Follow back please? ♥
    Thanks!

    http://blowarainbow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pics
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sera I love your pictures! I can't wait to see more. I'm living vicariously through you :) Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...