6.10.2012

Ciao


{ordering room service} 

It's a beautiful sunny morning by the beach, but I've got my rain boots and an umbrella packed, and am off to the airport for rainy Paris. I've always loved to travel, and am excited to add another stamp to my passport. As I was looking through some old photos the other day I came across these two of me when I was less than five. Below is a photo of me on the beach in Mexico, the first time I ever got on a plane. Thanks to my jet-setting parents, I don't think the travel bug is one I'll ever get rid of. 

Here are a few of my own personal travel tips:

1. Plan your trip according to a Lonely Planet book. They've never failed me.
2. Leggings are the best travel pants.
3. Always make a travel checklist. 
4. Learn at least a few words or phrases in the language of your destination, people will love you much more!
5. Don't read a Chelsea Handler book while traveling on a plane alone. I couldn't stop laughing. 


{my five-year-old style}

1 comment:

  1. Your five year old style is beyond fabulous. work it. Love this post, girlie. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my wedding day post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...