6.22.2012

Midnight in Paris


Paris is a beautiful city day and night, but Woody Allen is right, Paris after midnight (and after the rain) has a magical glow throughout. Today my friends and I had a wonderful afternoon of making no plans and seeing where the day took us. We ended up having dinner at the Lourve, with this as our view. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever eaten. We left to catch the metro home just after midnight, and it was a beautiful walk through the city of lights. I'm looking forward to a waking up in the morning to explore the Parisian flea market and plan a few weekend adventures. 







Bonne nuit..

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Paris!

    If you like it, follow my blog on Bloglovin' and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...