3.24.2012

Currently Loving...

{top 1 & 2, bottoms 1 & 2, dresses 1 & 2}

I recently discovered this designer and am in love with every piece. With a petite build like mine, it can often be hard to find things that fit easily, but everything by this designer fits perfectly (which can also be quite dangerous!) I love the soft colors, fitted blazers and lacey fabrics. 

I'm off for an evening in the city and getting excited for a trip to Santa Barbara later this week. My spring break has just began, and although it decided to gloom over and rain, I'm so excited for some free time to relax and adventure. I'm eagerly anticipating excitements ahead, like graduation in only a few short months, traveling to new places and the start of new beginnings. 

Spring is the perfect time to welcome the new, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo those pieces are so cute! Great find. I love discovering new designers, especially for petites!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...