12.24.2011

City Slicker

Although I've always lived in a small town, I just love big, exciting cities. I've always been drawn to city life and am so happy every time I find myself exploring one. I love the shopping, the amazing assortment of delicious food and the never ending buzz. I also love the idea of a city that never sleeps, knowing that there's always something to do at every hour of the day. San Francisco is a place I frequent often, and hope to call home someday soon. New York is a fabulous city I had the pleasure of spending a classy weekend in a few years ago, with hopes to go back this spring. And Paris! I'll be there this June. 
I created an outfit that I thought would be appropriate for any city excursion. 



{the essentials, plus a few}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...