12.25.2011

Cozy Carmel Christmas

I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas and enjoying all the sparkle and shine of the season! I spent the day with my family in Carmel-by-the-Sea being cozy at my parents home, enjoying the cute town and walking to the beach. I feel lucky to be in such a beautiful place in the world. It was so sunny and even warm after walking around town. I'm taking a quick break to share some photos of the day before dinner, and after, cuddling up to watch the movie I've been too busy to watch all season, Love Actually. Only the best holiday movie ever, can't wait! 


{christmas sparkle}


{christmas at carmel beach}


{appetizers and champagne in my mom's beautiful wedding glasses}


{my wrapping theme this year: glitter and twine}

xo,

Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...