4.22.2013

Scenes from the Weekend


Although San Francisco has a reputation for being notoriously foggy, I have been tremendously lucky in the sunshine department since moving to the city. I do live in an especially sunny part of town, but this weekend was exceptionally warm and amazing across the entire city, I even have a sunburn to prove it. I spent the weekend exploring neighborhood stores and flower shops for inspiration, enjoying the sunshine at a rooftop launch party and sharing good food and fun adventures with my mom who came to visit me this weekend. Of course there's never enough time to squeeze in every magazine and restaurant on my list, but there's nothing like a fun-filled weekend to feel refreshed and motived come Monday.


{springtime tulips that I picked up from Bloomers in Pacific Heights}


{fresh flowers are my favorite way to brighten up any space}


{Saturday morning sunshine accompanied by croissants from the newest addition to my neighborhood, b. patisserie}


{rooftop views at a company launch party}


{trying to catch up on some necessary reading materials}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...