3.31.2013

How To: DIY Cork Board


I've been collecting corks for a crafty cork board project for what feels like ages. I finally found this great frame at the Santa Cruz Flea Market, and with a little bit of TLC, it turned out to be just the the finishing touch I was looking for. I love finding hidden gems that have so much potential with a fresh coat of paint. 


{original $10 flea market find}


{I popped off the canvas and sprayed the frame with a few coats of bright white paint. I'm also collecting frames for an additional wall project that I'll show you soon.}


{I used the original canvas as a backboard and glued each cork with hot glue, following the pattern above.}


{The final project, sitting happily on my desk and ready to be decorated.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...