3.11.2013

Home Sweet Home


Our home doesn't have an official living room space, so my roommate and I got creative and worked with what we had to create a mini common area in our foyer. With a cozy bench and some handmade chevron print pillows that I found on Etsy, we turned our hallway into a space that can be used as a gathering place when we have guests come by. We added a tray to our coffee table which provides a stylish place to organize pretty books and candles. I look forward to adding to our growing collection of coffee table books. The garland (also from Etsy) is probably our favorite addition, it's the type of thing we can only get away with having in an all-girl household. The soft colors and the hint of sparkle add just the right amount of brightness to our neutrally colored space. I also added a few finishing touches to my bedroom, my favorite being the fuzzy white pillow on my bed.

On another note, I'm loving the extra hour of sunshine this week, it truly makes all the difference!





{bedding: Pottery Barn // sheets: Target // bench: Marshall's}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...