10.24.2012

Tastefully Tangerine


{Topshop blazer / Coach ankle boots / 7 For All Mankind jeans / J&P clutch / Michael Kors watch}

I wrote about wanting a blazer like this many months ago, but was sad to find that the one I wanted to purchase was no longer available. But this summer when I walked into Topshop's London store, there was the very same jacket awaiting me. I knew I had to pick it up, and am so happy I did. It's much more fun to say that it's from London anyway, as opposed to just buying it online. 

It's been fun getting dressed for work lately, and incorporating my personal style into my work outfits. The dress code is "tasteful casual" which is really how I would explain my own style too. The only problem with that is that of course now I need to go shopping! 


Happy Thursday!


{photo credit: Art Mueller}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...