9.11.2012

Working Girl Chic

Work Chic
I feel like it can be hard sometimes to distinguish your style when dressing for work. I find myself always debating between what's too much and what's too casual. I love dressing up and putting in that extra effort to look nice, but also love being able to incorporate my own style to avoid a boring look. Business casual is the requirement for most offices, so it's all about finding the balance of being both stylish and professional at the same time. Although I wasn't a fan of Olivia Palermo on The Hills, I'm a huge fan of her taste in fashion and always love her style. I love the way she's made this outfit above tasteful for work, but stylish at the same time. I think it's the perfect work outfit, if only I was better at walking in heels!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...