9.04.2012

Cream Cheese Brownie Cupcakes

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel that cupcakes became trendier than ever this year. I love cupcakes because they are that perfect amount of sweetness, without having to indulge in a whole cake. This weekend I took one of my favorite brownie recipes and adapted it for cupcakes. 


I love the Reduced Guilt Brownie Mix from Trader Joe's. It's the easiest thing you'll ever make, all you need to do is add some fat free vanilla yogurt and you're done. I wasn't sure if the recipe would work in cupcake form, but I was pleasantly surprised with the results. I reduced the baking time by five minutes to ensure a traditional brownie texture. They tasted great and were much lighter and chewier than regular cupcakes. I topped them off with a simple cream cheese frosting and a swirl of caramel. 

Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...