8.14.2012

The Little Things

This week the littlest details are making me the happiest. I feel that a clean home, a fresh bouquet of flowers, a yummy candle and some sunshine, are the things that at the end of the day, make me feel at home. So I thought I'd share a few of the small details I've added here and there that make me happy. 


{a new center piece for our table that I found at Urban Outfitters}


{something sparkly that I picked up at Forever 21 while visiting my mom last week}


{lots of candles to make my room smell nice, Voluspa are some of my favorite}


{instead of using an artificial smelling bathroom freshener, I used a gardenia candle for a nice aroma}


{my flourishing succulent garden a.k.a. the only happy plants in my yard}

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely touches. Flowers and candles are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...