7.25.2012

London Calling


With the opening ceremony of the summer games just two days away, I thought it especially appropriate to channel some London inspiration. Due to my recent visit to this fabulous city, I have a newfound place in my heart for those British stripes. The trendy "Keep Calm and Carry On" saying that has popped up on almost every mug and T-shirt this past year, is truly one of my favorites. But it wasn't until recently that I realized its British origins. So during my rather chilly June visit to London, I picked up my very own British flag shirt sporting the infamous saying. 

So here are a few other ideas for incorporating some London spirit into your summer wardrobe.

As they say in England, cheers! 




{image via teen vogue}

1 comment:

  1. Great post
    olympics are just great
    waiting inpatiently for the opening ceremony !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...