As the seasons change, they always bring with them something new like flowers, foods, weather and most importantly...clothes! I'm absolutely loving the many shades of colored skinny jeans (I have purple, pink, red and am lusting over a pair in mint green), bright blazers and colorful nails. I've created an inspiration board for some spring-themed ideas that are inspiring me this week.
1. Essie "Cute as a Button" nail color.
2. Mint green skinny jeans.
3. I've been loving flats lately. They are comfy, versatile and go great with skinny jeans. I love the different ways sparkle and color make a simple shoe exciting and stylish. Love these glitter tipped flats.
4. I'd love to master this Olsen hairstyle.
5. I really need to incorporate more veggies into my diet. I love the framer's market and plan on making it a more frequent destination this spring.
6. There's something so lovely about pretty flowers wrapped in brown paper packaging. There's nothing better than fresh flowers at home.
What's inspiring you this week?
Images gathered from Pinterest