4.10.2012

Brightly Fitted

I'm grateful for a fabulously relaxing Easter, and also for some sunshine this past weekend, considering the rest of the week calls for nothing but rain and clouds. Blazers are such a great way to polish up any outfit, and since spring arrived I've been eagerly trading in my black jackets for something more vibrant. 

I found this great blazer on one of my favorite style inspirations, Brooklyn Blonde, which spurred my search for the bright spring blazer from H&M. Amidst my search, I discovered that H&M has so many collections and the best pieces are rarely featured online and even hard to find in stores. 


Although I never found the robin's egg blue I originally was looking for, I love this orange sherbet blazer I picked up at the H&M in Santa Barbara. 


I paired it with a lacy dress from Aritzia and a Forever 21 necklace for Easter brunch.


I stumbled across this great springtime orange blazer today here, which reminded me of the one I found above. 


I love this look of a brightly colored blazer paired with anything white and lacy. 

11 comments:

  1. Aritzia is one of my favorite stores! That dress you have on is gorgeous. Did you get it recently??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! I know, that store is seriously the best. Although I couldn't find it online to link to in this post, I did buy it recently. It's a great fit, you should see if it's still there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving the pastel blazer trend too, im also in love with your layout :)

    Best,
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the above! Where did you find yours? I just got a teal one from Urban, dying for it to arrive on my doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh can't wait to see! I got mine at H&M in Santa Barbara. I'd link to it in the post, but it was impossible to locate online. I bet yours will be so cute, love all the colors xo

      Delete
  5. HELLO DEAR YOUR BLOG IS REALLY COOL
    I AHVE ALREADY FOLLOWED YOU ON BLOGLOVIN NO5
    I FEATURE BLOGS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEE MINE

    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    I hope you follow me back.
    I have featured a new blog if you could drop a comment it would be great!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love this kind of look with a mix of bright colours and white. You got a very nice outfit with your blazer.

    Have a great weekend,
    Manu Luize.
    http://manuluize.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors!

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your entry now and I am so delighted by the manner you compose your posts! Which methods do you prefer spread the knowledge about the fact that you have added a fresh blog article to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  9. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really appreciable daily outfit by this blogger. Amazing blazer selection and style are so well. I love so much pink blazer. To see the blazer my enthusiasm increases more. To check out more other blazer just click on boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...