4.01.2012

Getting Down to Business

There's always something exciting about getting a great business card. I love seeing how people choose to design and express themselves professionally. I've been wanting to update mine for ages and just recently got these in the mail from Tiny Prints.


{front}


{back}

There's nothing worse than a crumpled up business card, and after much searching for the perfect case (I've been so into finding great cases lately for everything from iPhone, iPad, computer and camera) I chose this from my personal favorite, Kate Spade. I just love her designs and can't get enough of the great color and sparkle. 
I finished off my weekend with a great morning yoga class and a snack from one of my favorite local spots. Have a wonderful week ahead. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...