3.14.2012

Rainy Day Delights

Since the weather this week doesn't plan on showing even one ray of sunshine, here are some things making my days a little brighter. 

I used to dread rainy days because there's nothing worse than wet feet when you have to run around all day, but ever since I've had my Hunter boots (thanks to a lovely Christmas gift I didn't know I needed from my boyfriend) I gleefully run through the puddles, and actually enjoy an occasional rainy day, just so I can wear red boots.


{bright colors on a dark day}


{a very cozy looking bed that I wish I could just stay in all day long}


{coconut white tea from Verve to stay warm}


images via Flickr and Anthropologie

1 comment:

  1. Coconut and white tea sounds amazing...I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...