3.06.2012

Colorful Details

Sometimes you come across those items that don't seem particularly necessary to purchase, yet make your day just that much brighter. This was the case for me on a recent quick trip to the store. I left with my hands a bit more full, and my makeup bag that much brighter.  


Springtime colors are undeniably happy, and sometimes a little bit of color just adds an extra smile to your day. I've been loving all the pink lipstick looks and pastel spring colors so I decided to try them myself. Essie's "To Buy or Not To Buy" literally had me contemplating exactly that, but I definitely don't regret my decision. For someone that doesn't wear lipstick on the regular, I love the "Sweet Tart" lip butter which adds extra softness to a fun color. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...