11.29.2011

Manifesting

When there's something you really want to do, there's no better way to make it happen than to start by putting it in writing. I feel sometimes like my life is an endless To-Do list, I'm constantly making them. But you can't let yourself be completely consumed in the daily tasks, and always remember to make those dream lists. 


{putting it in writing}

The best part of course, feeling that accomplishment by checking them off. I feel that the next few months will be bringing so much change. And with change comes excitement. Life is full of challenges, changes and of course, growth. I love thinking about the future that lies ahead, grabbing a cup of coffee and heading out for the day, ready to embrace it all and live life to the fullest. This is my little dream list for the next few months. 

xo,

Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...