11.25.2011

Thanksgiving Successes

This year I had an especially nice thanksgiving because I hosted it at my house. This could be stressful, but I kept it small, with my closest family and friends, and everyone brought something to share. Because it was at my house, I got to do all the little fun touches I enjoy so much. I tried some new things this year which were all really fun and yummy. It's been such a nice relaxing weekend, I'm grateful!


....


{gold pumpkins and pine cones} 

I got this idea from Cupcakes and Cashmere, and then just went crazy with the paint and did pine cones, apples and mini pumpkins too. 


{fall colored flowers in mason jars}


{pumpkin spice cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting}




{honey crisp apple sangria, adapted from food&wine.com}




{cinnamon sugar rimmed glasses} 




{bon appétit}


xo,

Sera 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...