4.15.2013

Treasure Island Flea


When I first moved to San Francisco, I researched the best flea markets in town and marked them all on my weekend calendar. The Treasure Island Flea only happens once a month, so I was eager to finally make it a few weekends ago. I grabbed some friends and a cup of coffee and headed across the bridge for some Saturday scavenging. It was everything I hoped for and more. Prices are higher than the average flea market, but the assortment of amazing finds is incredible. My roommate and I wanted everything in sight and left with full trunk. It's really great for shabby chic finds, succulents and a tasty assortment of food trucks and live music. It makes for a great Saturday excursion and I can't wait to return next month.






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...