2.19.2013

Fogged In



I love three day weekends. Although they always fly by much too fast, that one extra day is just so nice. My family from Orange County, my parents and my boyfriend all came up to visit over the long weekend. I always love visitors. And I also bought my first brand new car! I'm very excited about it, it's a mint green Fiat. Monday was a cozy day of staying warm and eating Pho, my favorite cold weather food. My boyfriend and I also ventured to this lovely lookout for a panoramic view of San Francisco. It was just as cold as it looks, but I'm happy to check this destination off of my places to see in San Francisco list. 




jacket: J.Crew // scarf: Urban Outfitters // jeans: 7 For All Mankind // ankle boots: Coach

{photo credit: Art Mueller}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...