1.21.2013

Weekend Discoveries


Because I work just outside the city, I drive to work everyday. My favorite thing about Friday evening is parking my car and not using it again until Monday morning. Aside from the lovely neighbor who decided to tow my car last weekend, this has been such an enjoyable way to explore my new home. I absolutely love to walk and take Muni whenever possible. It's such a liberating feeling to hop on a bus and see where it will take me. Here are a few of my favorite discoveries from this weekend. 


{yummy brunch at the Ferry Building}


{an open kitchen at one of the many great Embarcadero eateries}


{lovely color combo}


{I loved the lighted lettering at this Hayes Valley bar}


{bold brights + fabulous arm candy on my roommate Laura}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...