11.12.2012

Catching Up...

Because I haven't posted since before my birthday, I wanted to share one of my favorite pictures of a cozy evening with my family in Carmel two weekends ago. 


And I'm also excited to share this photo because I can finally call the city home in just a few more weeks!


Although this isn't really my view, I just love this photo. My friend and I just signed the lease on an amazingly cute, and very San Francisco, apartment in the Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood. I'm eagerly looking forward to decorating and discovering.


I spent part of my weekend assisting with The Penny Rose holiday fashion shoot, which got me in the mood for all the wonderful things the months ahead will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sera!! Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Sera! What a grab neighborhood you are moving into!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...