9.20.2012

End of Summer Lobster Dinner


I subscribe to Gwyneth Paltrow's weekly blog Goop, which comes to my inbox every Thursday. Last week this delicious recipe for lobster rolls was featured, and I thought it would make for a great end of summer treat. Of course lobster isn't something that I indulge in regularly, and I've never cooked it at home, so it was really a fun and yummy meal to make. I used fresh sourdough bread instead of hot dog buns as the recipe called for, and I definitely think it added so much more flavor. Paired with a fresh green salad and a glass of white wine, it was truly a delicious end of summer meal. 


{fresh, organic ingredients - except for the lobster which was a bit of a challenge to hunt down}


Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...