8.29.2012

Miss Bradshaw


There's nothing like timeless inspiration, especially when it comes to the iconic style of Carrie Bradshaw. As almost every girl can agree with, Sex and the City is pretty much one of the best things to ever happen. When I was 19, I purchased the entire (bootlegged) set for $11 on a trip around the world, and my roommate and I watched an episode (or two) every night religiously until we'd seen them all. Although I'd love to buy the original high quality set one day, I still pop those discs in my DVD player over and over again throughout the years whenever I just want to unwind. There's just something so great about best friends, clothes and NYC, and lately it's been just the thing I need.





"They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style." ~ Carrie Bradshaw 

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I think I have seen every episode at least two times if not more. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...