5.16.2012

How-To: Tissue Paper Flowers


A few weeks ago my friends and I made these tissue paper flowers for craft night, and I was delightfully surprised by how easy they were to make. They are the only fake flower I find attractive, and had always wanted to try my hand at them, but was sure it was quite complex. That's why I was so happy to find this easy tutorial and see how fun and simple tissue paper flower making really is. The best part is that it's really hard to mess them up, and you can get as creative as you like when it comes to designing the shape and color. 


{this is all you'll need}


{get creative with color combos and petal shapes}


{a fun bouquet}


{perfect bedroom flower arrangement that will never fade}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...