2.25.2012

Simple Saturday


{breakfast bling}

While I had ambitions of going for a run and enjoying the chilly but sunny sunshine, I'm guilty of relaxing at home all day reading blogs. It's my guilty pleasure that just makes me so happy. Sometimes I just love ignoring my phone, going out to breakfast and relaxing the rest of the afternoon. This happens rarely, and when it does, I soak it up. 

With the Academy Awards happening tomorrow it got me thinking of fun Oscar-themed party ideas. While I'm always working on Sunday evenings, and will most likely be watching the awards that my boyfriend has previously recorded for me, in my dream world I'd have my friends over to try out a few of these ideas.

Do you have any fun Oscar party ideas or traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...