11.18.2011

New Obsession: StyleMint


So I have to admit, I'm just loving Mark-Kate and Ashley Olsen's T-Shirt Revolution. Soft and comfy quality T's that are simple, yet can be styled in so many versatile ways. I recently made my first purchase from StyleMint and loved everything about it. From the packaging to the clothes themselves, I was really happy to discover a new fun fashion find. You can make your own profile, where pieces are recommended to you, based on your taste. And every T costs $29.99. Each month the girls have a new guest stylist, this month featuring my personal favorite, Emily Schuman, writer of Cupcakes and Cashmere. I'm already ready for my next order! 


{I ordered the Lincoln, which is comfy and can be dressed either up or down}


{I also chose the Broadway, and love the warm thick fabric}


{Not to mention a pair of warm and cozy leggings to top it all off}

Perfect fall necessities! 

xo,

Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...